This year is sure nuff rolling along. Here are my goals for the week:
* Walk 2.5 consecutive miles.
* Gym 2xs this week! Im thinking cardio cross training – 60 minutes cardio, and yoga! Spread across 2 visits.
* Run/walk intervals 2/1 for 10.5 miles
* 2 kettlebell workouts. Try to get through at least 2 sets of the routine I posted last week or similar. I want to remember to put on heart rate monitor too.
* Drink more water. Perhaps, I will try drinking a full glass upon wakng every morning.
* Clean eating, which in itself is going to be challenging, because my money is funny this week. It costs so much more to eat clean! And, no Im not complaining, Im just saying.
* Stretch more! Utilize my stretch wrap(post coming soon)
Well, thats it for now!